[Torrens List] Fwd: WILL [EXTRACT]OF PAUL TORENS,PHILA.,PA./1812

I've jusy been sent this, out of the blue:

------ Forwarded message  ------
From: <shipwreck727@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 14 Jun 2010 0125
Subject: WILL [EXTRACT]OF PAUL TORENS,PHILA.,PA./1812

Hi guys,Been to your site several times,received a thank you for sighing
guessbook once, thankyou..

Came across this will[extract],thought it may be of some interest?
Paul Toren,Township of Northern Liberties,Phila.co. Oct 8,1812/Nov 7,1815
6.155. To son Abraham Torens,To be paid from money coming to me in
Ireland.To daughters Ann and Ruth Torens,To sons John and William
Torens,To Paul Torens,son of son John.Execs.son Samuel Torens,my friend
William Millikin.Wit.William Reed, John Allison.

The source and link is
http://files.usgwarchives.org/pa/philadelphia/wills/willabstrbk6a.txt

Wouldn`t have sent it except for the year and the mention of Ireland,hope
it is of some value to someone if not yourself.

signed Bill Wallace,another researcher.
------ End forwarded message ------

--
             Richard Torrens  - Genealogy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx