Re: [Torrens List] Torrens in Revolutionary War ??

Hi Judy, Its good to hear from you again and that you are still working on Genealogy. Im sorry to hear about your Mothers passing, She was a good age. We would all be lucky to reach 100. I havnt really had time for Genealogy since my fathers passing in Feb 2008. Im much bussier now on the farm since then. Did I send you the stuff I got from St Patricks Church of Ireland in Coleraine regarding your "Mains" family who lived on the same street as a Nancy Torrens ??
If I didnt let me know.

Best Regards,

Derek.

Judy Hergesheimer wrote:
Greetings,

Like you, Derek, I have not been working on my Torrens family history lately. I have spent some time on the Ormiston (Scotland) and Davidson (County Down) family, but look forward to getting back to the Torrens side. My Mother, Louise Torrance Hahn passed away in Dec. 2008, age 100. She was the last of the Thomas Torrens generation. He was her grandfather and came to the U.S. in 1848/1849
from the Moneydig area.

Thomas and three of his siblings came about the same time, but I have no record of any siblings serving in the American Revolution.
Thank you for your good words!

Best Regards to All,
Judy Hergesheimer