We live about 50 - 60 miles from Torrance and I can visit their to learn more. Any prior information I have will help make the attempt more fruitful. Any thoughts or helpful background material?

Thank you.
Judy Hergesheimer

On Oct 24, 2010, at 6:00 PM, donhancock wrote:

I would be most interested in the information you have on Jared s. Torrance, as well as the founding information of Torrance, California. Thank you in advance. Catherine Torrance (Hancock)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lunney Family" <family@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <TorrensList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 1:52 PM
Subject: [Torrens List] Info on Jared Sidney Torrance; html??

Richard
Someone sent me a page or two on Jared S. Torrance and the founding of Torrance, California. It's probably stiff with HTML and certainly has two photos; one of which I found interesting because in it he reminded me of my grandfather David Torrens. They were probably second cousins thre times removed, which is not a very close relationship, so it muct just be coincidence.

If I send you the extract offlist, can you edit it appropriately? or would it be better for people who would like to see it to contact me separately?

Linde