[Torrens List] Torrens in Foyle shore area near Aghanaloo

I was in the Registry of Deeds today and found this lease re Ballymecran. Maybe Derek T found it years ago, but I've forgotten it, if I ever saw it before

1766 John Torrens Ballymecran to Paul Torrens of Ballymecran son to said John in consequence of £48 paid by said Paul ...one quarter of Ballymecran which John holds from Henry viscount Conyngham; Ann Torrens wife to said John Torrens and James son to said James to enjoy premises [during their lives?] and Paul to have the property afterwards witness Thomas Moore and J O'Bryan of Carriclare and John Martin of Crindle

Linde
--
Trim your reply and do not quote irrelevant parts of previous message.

You may post to the list via: http://www.Torrens.org.uk/Contact/FormTorr.html