From: Helen Systermans [mailto:systermanshelen@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, 26 August 2012 12:42 p.m.
To: TorrensList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Torrens List] Robert Torrens (Drumsara)

Hello

Does anyone know of any descendants of Robert Torrens (Drumsara) who married
Jane Johnston in c1848.  I am also interested in their Ancestors.

I would be most grateful if anyone can help me.

Helen

--
Trim your reply and do not quote irrelevant parts of previous message.

You may post to the list via: http://www.Torrens.org.uk/Contact/FormTorr.html