Re: [Torrens List] Torrens in co. Antrim

Linde, There was a Samuel Torrens living on the Townland of "Craigatempin" in the PParish of Kilraghts around that time I beleive, so it could be him, I must check my notes (Where ever they are lol). As for Hutchinson, Im not sure but know there was Huthinsons who lived at Stranocum Hall which is off the Fivey Road, Stranocum where Billy O"Neill currently resides, Stranocum community group held many wonderfull Barbecues there up until a few years ago.

Derek.