Re: [Torrens List] Re: Scottish Torrance data

Hello Robert , Good to know your still around and hope you are keeping well.
Havnt been doing much genealogy for about 8 years or more now, I think I may get
bac to it someday :)

Im also happy to see Judy still on this list, Im wondering going by Judys post
if she had been here recently to the Bann Valley or was she refering to when we
met up some years ago.

Maybe if this list gets going again it just may get us all involved again in
Genealogy :)

Best Wishes,

Derek.