[Torrens List] Torrens Genealogy Facebook Page.

Hello everyone, Im not sure if I mentioned this before but would like to remind you that I started a Torrens Genealogy Facebook Page ;- https://www.facebook.com/groups/471391326214105/ a year or more ago.

We now have 123 members and its great to share photos and put faces to those of us who have ben in touch for many yeears here on the Torrens Email List. Its also great to share photos and stories on our Family History.

Richard Torrens, You could also add this link to your Torrens and Bann Valley website.

Everyone welcome to join and hope to see you there.

Regards

Derek Torrens.

--=20 Trim your reply and do not quote irrelevant parts of previous message. You may post to the list or send attachments via: http://www.Torrens.org.uk/Contact/FormTorr.html To unsubscribe send a mail to TorrensList+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx List rules and FAQs: http://www.torrens.org.uk/Lists/3_rules.html