  From: Richard Torrens (Genealogy)
  To: TorrensList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, September 05, 2016 2:33 AM
  Subject: [Torrens List] Re: Torrens Genealogy Facebook Page.

  In article <060489295E2745CBB9532941A9B06DBF@ShelleyPC>,
     Shelley Prelusky <sprelusky@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  > I'm sorry guys, I don't do Facebook a lot either and didn't know about
  > your Facebook page.  I've now joined it.

  > My line doesn't seem to be that popular.  My eldest Torrence is William
  > Torrance b. bef. 1679 Scotland.  He as a farmer in Carrington &
  > Borthwick, Midlothian, Scotland and married Anna Ronaldson in Braidwood,
  > Lanarkshire on Dec. 2, 1699. Then he marred Helen Gray on Mar. 3, 1727.
  > William was son of James Torrance and Isobel Dalgleish.

  > My area doesn't see to match anyone elses. Midlothian.?

  > Anyways don't give up...others might be like me..a little slow on those public sites.

  > Shelley

  Hullo Shelley

  Did I ever put your line on the www site? Easy enough to do if you send me
  a GEDCOM.

  The trees on site are searchable and have been searched by all major
  engines!

  Trees are at
  http://www.torrens.org.uk/Genealogy/Torrens/Trees/index.html

  --
               Richard Torrens  - Genealogy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Genealogy site: http://www.Torrens.org.uk/Genealogy/

  --=20
  Trim your reply and do not quote irrelevant parts of previous message.

  You may post to the list or send attachments
      via: http://www.Torrens.org.uk/Contact/FormTorr.html