[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Torrens List] Re: Torrens Genealogy Facebook Page.
- To: <TorrensList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Torrens List] Re: Torrens Genealogy Facebook Page.
- From: "Shelley Prelusky" <sprelusky@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 12:32:32 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=telus.net; s=neo; t=1473190358; bh=K6F+FixwRMM0HkvFldyqcDItGr5nSDbFhC5m267+4Es=; h=From:To:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date; b=kmG1qlmQrS2DG4qDeTl1dwQhxe37ZoBdAj/tkEqq83aDazcPTvoSYl0l4Tz6NKujo cW4xsxeNxLKrhmUWrPitrxaUoqX3scZ/nfIS+3kyDa4Agiqk+o6v5A8ImHbCApQRGo 4h2TS4qPHfUASAWUZm4lWVfO59QX4Rp++uBYxijacNCkG0S2Kg1AuLPqJyZoQwtegp NOIC+YI/onY6Ar4PL5tvsrEh6om5cIMfONs2yF2EVaQAXaMQoBn4dqsuR2b1k4kgUY fMc4YSzYNV/z6letnT/xbp3IChbzsWXSUczt3gw5DQrl0ue0uE0VJtrTlxmIa4XW8A KwzGttioAceOg==
- Envelope-to: torrenslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: gqYDbppx7nrRxgqYIbIP1B
- List-id: Torrens families genealogy mailing list
- References: gVgqbwfiuvv77gVgvbpEjZ5d2email@example.com 10:33:11 +0100 <firstname.lastname@example.org <060489295E2745CBB9532941A9B06DBF@ShelleyPC> gqYDbppx7nrRxgqYIbIP1B
- Reply-to: TorrensList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yes, I think you did put me down at one time with my Torrance at Midlothian.
I also found it confusing as to where to write. Now that you've written me, do I answer you here or to the list. Sorry, I'm not that great with computers etc.
----- Original Message -----
From: Richard Torrens (Genealogy)
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2016 2:33 AM
Subject: [Torrens List] Re: Torrens Genealogy Facebook Page.
In article <060489295E2745CBB9532941A9B06DBF@ShelleyPC>,
Shelley Prelusky <sprelusky@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm sorry guys, I don't do Facebook a lot either and didn't know about
> your Facebook page. I've now joined it.
> My line doesn't seem to be that popular. My eldest Torrence is William
> Torrance b. bef. 1679 Scotland. He as a farmer in Carrington &
> Borthwick, Midlothian, Scotland and married Anna Ronaldson in Braidwood,
> Lanarkshire on Dec. 2, 1699. Then he marred Helen Gray on Mar. 3, 1727.
> William was son of James Torrance and Isobel Dalgleish.
> My area doesn't see to match anyone elses. Midlothian.?
> Anyways don't give up...others might be like me..a little slow on those public sites.
Did I ever put your line on the www site? Easy enough to do if you send me
The trees on site are searchable and have been searched by all major
Trees are at
Richard Torrens - Genealogy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Genealogy site: http://www.Torrens.org.uk/Genealogy/
Bann Valley, Torrens Families and Youghal genealogy and mailing lists.
Trim your reply and do not quote irrelevant parts of previous message.
You may post to the list or send attachments
To unsubscribe send a mail to TorrensList+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
List rules and FAQs: http://www.torrens.org.uk/Lists/3_rules.html