[4qd-bannvalley] Searaching for family

Hello Bob, You are very welcome to this list. I was thinking the same as
Linde Lunney that there was a Bob Torrens on the Torrens List some years
ago who was researching a John Torrens of the Vow area.

There was a John Torrens of Maddykeel who married a Jane Mabin, They had
six children and a son John Torrens (b 9 Dec 1850) Married 25 Aug 1881
at Drumreagh Presbyterian Church to Sarah Ann Hamilton of The Cross,
Daughter of John Hamilton, Farmer.

Would these be the people you are researching ??  I shall look for my
notes to see if this is the same family that the other Bob Torrens was
researching or perhaps you are him ??

Anyhow, Good to hear from you and welcome to the List, But I think you
should send you message to the Torrens List also at ;-
4qd-torrens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best Wishes,

Derek.

sdtorrens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx