[Bann Valley] Re: Henderson

I am interested in finding more information on my Henderson  family.
 My maternal grandmother, Mary Jane (Jennie) Henderson (possibly born  in
Scotland), came from Derry to Philadelphia approximately 1890 -  1892 with
her family.  I assume this was her parents & at least  one brother, possibly
John.
 She married a James John Bateman, from Co. Down in Philadelphia  &
returned to Co. Down with him, where her first child was born in  1896.  Her last
child, my mother (Florence), was born in Ballylough,  Co. Down in 1907.  The
entire Bateman family returned to Philadelphia in  1925, where my
grandmother had numerous Henderson cousins (Hannah, John,  Thomas, William, Martha, &
Jean).  She died in Philadelphia in  1936.
Most of my family info has been about my father's family - the Bamfords in
Co. Antrim & am only just beginning to look for my mother's family.   Would
appreciate hearing from anyone who may have some connections.
Thanks -
Noreen Bamford DiPlacido