Re: [Bann Valley] Bed and breakfasts and Torrenses!

Hello Bill, I must have lissed your posting somehow, I can not find it at all, I assume you are visiting the Bann Valley ?? If so we could meet up if you wish, although I havnt done much genealogy of late I stil have plenty of stuff to share.

Best Wishes

Derek.

sdtorrens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lunney Family wrote:
Bill McNeary; glad to see you are still contributing'; any progress on Wilsons? If I can figure out who the landlord was in the 18th century I can see if I can find any deeds involving Ballyagan in the Registry of Deeds here

Re B and Bs;  Greenfield House in Aghadowey; my first cousin's wife Rosemary Torrens helps run it now, I am sure it is really good, and Rosemary will give you a great welcome. Therer are lits of Torrenses in Aghadowey and surrounds, though I think the Heathfield folk may not be from Aghadowey originally? Anyway, Torrenses are definitely of interest to me!

best wishes

Linde Lunney
--
Trim your reply and do not quote irrelevant parts of previous message.

You may post to the list via: http://www.Torrens.org.uk/Contact/FormBV.html