[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Bann Valley] Caldwell/McConaghie/Woodend from Articlave
- To: BannValley <bannvalley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Bann Valley] Caldwell/McConaghie/Woodend from Articlave
- From: Brian Caldwell <brindoro@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 07:31:12 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=TE8qaqeQx8m8jr9iEKrm7C3ocptjlaKZHGLojE3vtuI=; b=J/8kkNaTJdgHKRQnzclO5D2FlYZAnvNLv9IG6akTeRs8oUvXL3TFC3PyVq46jpoddE 3jFuEyeYlchuEC7zFIq3x0thBiaa3sIUl+6JEjV2wDMP/Syi1c0GRdP3ab/M4zJvTwv6 u5WPjeG7S5ExfWl5E8kPByg5cWawfwdf5i/tVEL1ecDiFNoXicxA+eeAh/RfKsUTab+9 ckrd+ZPHQBf+b5H85YY8j4UAwJmaEVM+RDt+6w7aNMiBVBWgNaODX0A+G1IDfvdVyqom deujxXnAI7+8Uv7tJPB+bTOoOxdOiP/nPrHXZFjzJ9bY8p46ye8z/zTpNDE9vly6erOi pQCg==
- Envelope-to: bannvalley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: Bann Valley families genealogy mailing list
- Reply-to: BannValley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have been mostly watching for a few years.
My interest is in the Caldwell, McConaghie and Woodend Familes of
Articlave. My great-grandparents Samuel Caldwell and Annie McConaghie were
married on Nov 30, 1893 in Articlave. We believe it was the second
marriage for Samuel. They had four children, William, Mary, Annie with the
fourth perhaps still born.
My grandfather William moved to Canada a few days/weeks after marrying
Margaret Woodend on April 29th, 1924 in Articlave at First Dunboe
Presbyterian Church. Both attended the church as children and my father
(born in Canada and who became a minister himself) was named after their
minister James Mark.
If anyone has any knowledge of these families or contacts, I would like to
see if I can trace ancestors back a bit further. I'm trying to put
together a family tree for my parents and her Norwegian ancestors have been
traced way back. Have a lopsided tree at the moment!
Thanks to Richard, and hope you all enjoy your genealogical pursuits.
Nepean, Ontario, Canada
Trim your reply and do not quote irrelevant parts of previous message.
You may post to the list via: http://www.Torrens.org.uk/Contact/FormBV.html
To unsubscribe send a mail to BannValley+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
List rules and FAQs: http://www.torrens.org.uk/Lists/3_rules.html