[Bann Valley] Re: Kennedy family with Torrens connection

In article <fd23f60c-ea1d-3c85-6f22-99893986d6b6@xxxxxxxxx>,
   Nathan Kennedy <ntk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Just a follow-up,

> At Thanksgiving dinner I learned that my late uncle had found
> information that my second great-grandfather William Kennedy was Baptist
> and associated with Grange Baptist Church in Grange Corner, County
> Antrim, and may have married at a Baptist church in Philadelphia. They
> also have documentation that he served in the U.S. Civil War and gained
> his citizenship from his service.

> Nathan

Do I presume you have used the ww site search facility? Hit the Search
button on any page.

A search for Kennedy returns several pages of hits. Kennedy is not
uncommon in the area!

--
             Richard Torrens  - Genealogy@xxxxxxxxxxx
        Genealogy site: http://www.Torrens.org/Genealogy/

--=20
Trim your reply and do not quote irrelevant parts of previous message.

You may post to the list or send attachments
   via: http://www.Torrens.org/Contact/FormBV.html