[4qd-bannvalley] Irish Rooms relocating !!

Hi Listers, I just thought I should tell you all that the Irish Rooms
Genealogy Library is now moving to the Coleraine Library on Monday 24th
January.
They will now be based in the upstairs of the Library and will be open
longer hours as well as on Saturdays (at long last) I can now get time to
spend my Saturdays there !!!
Im sorry I forgot to remember the name of the street that the Coleraine
Library is situated, But it is on the East side of the River Bann.

I just thought it would be wise to let many of you know just incase some of
you may visit here soon and wonder what happenned to the Irish Rooms !!

Best Wishes,

Derek.